• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sitting behind the endzones?

boney

So I just bought myself tickets for the Tampa game for section 105 and was wondering if any of you guys know anything about the view from there? Hopefully the lack of depth perception doesn't take away from the game too bad. I'm excited though, I normally sit in the 500's so even if the game is hard to follow it'll still be better than previous.

we sat in the lower level endzone for the eagles game, like six rows back. It was cool when their at your endzone but the further they go down the field we had to watch the screens to see what was happening. I was close enough to yell obscenities to mcnabb when he came back on the field.

Own season tickets in 104.

Pros: Very close to the action, players, field, etc. Good range for getting a ball if the panthers do some scoring on that end. Awesome experience when the play is on your side of the field.

Cons: The fans in 104 blow. I'm asked to sit down nearly every game, and i only stand on defense. Can't really guage yardage from where the seats are either due to looking on a flat plane. Not very good when action is on the other side of the field

You will have a blast, just don't let anyone dictate to you what type of fan you want to be.

Own season tickets in 104.

Pros: Very close to the action, players, field, etc. Good range for getting a ball if the panthers do some scoring on that end. Awesome experience when the play is on your side of the field.

Cons: The fans in 104 blow. I'm asked to sit down nearly every game, and i only stand on defense. Can't really guage yardage from where the seats are either due to looking on a flat plane. Not very good when action is on the other side of the field

You will have a blast, just don't let anyone dictate to you what type of fan you want to be.

Yeah i've only sat in the lowers a handful of times, but the other fans are the same way. We only stand on defense too to support the d and get loud, of course if theres a big offensive play ya have to get up and raise hell. We sat in 528 row 15 for the bears game in 08, middle of endzone and that was a great view and great psl fans we met there.

Bigdog's hit the nail on the head. I've been in that area quite a few times and while I could care less about the wine and cheese crowd, they usually come in packs but it shouldn't be enough of a problem to move to another area or anything. The close action alone makes the seats worth it.

Section 123 here. Been in those seats since the beginning of the 2003 season. Prior to that we were midfield at field level and those people are the worst for complaining about standers. And before that we were up top.

I dig the end zone and we have a great group of regulars around us until the team starts sucking, then you see every idiot from a trailer park pulling for the other team. That's the only real downside- the ticket owners give up those seats far too easy. Last season it seemed there were new people around us every week. It becomes a real pain in the arse telling the newbies this is how it's gonna be...

Been all over the stadium and you need to spend $70 or $110, nothing mroe or less. Those are upper level 30-30 yard line, home side (540,541,542,543) and lower level home side (130,131,132, 133). Club levels are available as well but those I only use for special occasions.

I have sat everywhere in the stadium and those are really the only seats that I sit at. I am usually happy in the 540ish sections under row 10 if possible. Perfect, cheap seating. I'd rather see everything going on than wait for the ball to reach my area. These seats IMO are better than a lower level ticket for more money in the corner.

Tip: Never buy opposing side tickets in these sections at a sunny, 1pm game in upper level or lower level unless you slap on about an inch of some 100 spf.

Been all over the stadium and you need to spend $70 or $110, nothing mroe or less. Those are upper level 30-30 yard line, home side (540,541,542,543) and lower level home side (130,131,132, 133). Club levels are available as well but those I only use for special occasions.

I have sat everywhere in the stadium and those are really the only seats that I sit at. I am usually happy in the 540ish sections under row 10 if possible. Perfect, cheap seating. I'd rather see everything going on than wait for the ball to reach my area. These seats IMO are better than a lower level ticket for more money in the corner.

Tip: Never buy opposing side tickets in these sections at a sunny, 1pm game in upper level or lower level unless you slap on about an inch of some 100 spf.

I was REALLY hoping to land some between the 30's but there are 3 of us going to the game and that made it impossible to find any decent seats in the lower section (don't mean to make it sound like I'm knocking the 500's because I'm not...I loved sitting up there but I just wanted something new). It seems like I could only find tickets in groups of 2 or 4. The places I was looking to buy tickets from only had the club section seating (between the 30's) for over $200. Of course now that I post this someone is going to show me where to find awesome cheap tickets hahah. Again, I appreciate all the seat reviews guys!!

Archived