• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cyclists who ride on non-residential roads.

SmootsDaddy89

When I lived in d-wo I biked to work some times. Mapped a route so I only crossed the major roads. People in cars were still assholes sometimes.

Generally I agree with the sentiment of this thread, though.

I hate the ones with the baskets in the front and the training wheels in back.

lol

The worst part is when you encounter a pack of them. I passed about 50 one time. I considered holding a bat out the window as I went by... (I was a passenger)

Sorry, but ride on the ******* sidewalk or learn to mountain bike. I don't buy this Share The Road horseshit. Roads were built for cars. Go to cycling class at the Y if you want to get some exercise and aren't coordinated enough to ride a trail. We're using the roads because we have to, not because we can't exercise like real men with weights and basketballs.

I encourage all people to throw bottles and rocks at bikers at any chance they get. I like to pull up next to them as closely as possible and yell and blare the horn until they fall over. I also wish testicular cancer on anyone who wears spandex.

As someone who used to ride (about 20 years ago), I can say that most if not all of those Lance Armstrong wanna-bes are complete and total assholes.

No... fug you. Threatening death to someone because they delay you what? 15 seconds? fug you. What are you so angry about?

I dont ride any more but i used to. I didnt ride in the city, and followed the rules.

fug you.

You represent the worst aspects of society.

Take your fuging bike to a park like a normal human being.

One of my goals in life is to witness one of these self-centered assholes get plowed into by a fuging quad cab truck going about 80, and just seeing fuging blood and entrails flying out in all directions.

That would make my fuging day.

I bike to work and back 4 days a week plus Saturday and manage to do so without delaying traffic and without any idiots like you fuger's daring to flip me off and then have my fat ass catch up to you at the next red light. I average 27mph on my road bike and 15 on my mountain bike. It takes me 13 minutes to drive and 22 minutes to bike. I don't have to waste my time at a gym and I get the satisfaction of breaking a sweat twice a day. Something you pasty internet warriors may want to try out. Or you can just save up all your inner dislike for when you get home and can kick the neighbors dog when no one is looking.

But don't get me started on loser scooters.

Archived