• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, this is it. Choose your side. Jimmy or Matty.

SmootsDaddy89

Who are you behind?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you behind?

don't know. don't care.

clausen looks the part, but it's aggravating to see him check down all the time. for christ's sake take some chances and throw the ball downfield.

moore reminds me of delhomme. yes, i said it. a gunslinger who takes chances...and i expect the end result to be no different from delhomme's. sooner or later, it will catch up with him.

After seeing Jimmy's speed in the pre-season with some of those nice scrambles he has had I would have to go with him I think. We could maybe incorporate the option into our offense with his speed. I would play Matt though sometimes to when we needed to throw the deep ball if I was John Fox.

You need cohesiveness at the QB position, you can't have two QB's rotating in and out and expect every player to be on the same page or both QB's to have the leadership and know how to run the team. Of course it would be a great idea to have each QB do what he is best at, but that's only if there isn't another team on the field.

You need cohesiveness at the QB position, you can't have two QB's rotating in and out and expect every player to be on the same page or both QB's to have the leadership and know how to run the team. Of course it would be a great idea to have each QB do what he is best at, but that's only if there isn't another team on the field.

Yea, that's a pretty good point. I guess that's why you don't see coaches doing that too often. That actually kind of makes a good argument for the guys idea in the "crazy idea for panthers" thread. We have two qb's that are so good we need to find a way to get them both on the field, no matter if they alternate or are both on the field at the same time. I guess if I had to pick one though it would be Matt Moore b/c of his experience and honestly I just think he looks a lot cooler than Clausen and would be a better face of the franchise.

After seeing Jimmy's speed in the pre-season with some of those nice scrambles he has had I would have to go with him I think. We could maybe incorporate the option into our offense with his speed. I would play Matt though sometimes to when we needed to throw the deep ball if I was John Fox.

last time i saw matt throw a deep ball (believe it was the last play of the first half against the jets) i was far from impressed.

Archived