• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Okay, this is it. Choose your side. Jimmy or Matty.

SmootsDaddy89

Who are you behind?  

184 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you behind?

In the long run I think Jimmy will be the better QB. That being said neither has been impressive enough so far in the preseason to get excited about them. Tonight should be a better indicator of things; then again if Jimmy doesn't get any reps with the ones how can you know? Just based off the way Matt came in and the Panthers ended the season right now he has to be the QB. If you get 8-10 games into the season and you are out of the playoffs or Matts QB play is a big reason for the teams failure then let Clausen play out the rest of the season just for the experience. Until Jimmy shows me something impressive and Matts play is a big reason for losing regular season games then Matt is the QB.

In the long run I think Jimmy will be the better QB. That being said neither has been impressive enough so far in the preseason to get excited about them. Tonight should be a better indicator of things; then again if Jimmy doesn't get any reps with the ones how can you know? Just based off the way Matt came in and the Panthers ended the season right now he has to be the QB. If you get 8-10 games into the season and you are out of the playoffs or Matts QB play is a big reason for the teams failure then let Clausen play out the rest of the season just for the experience. Until Jimmy shows me something impressive and Matts play is a big reason for losing regular season games then Matt is the QB.

...matteh...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived