• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vincent Jackson

raleigh-panther

lol it's hard to ignore it.... knowing we aren;t ever going to trade anything for a vet anymore, fans should know that about their team, and if they are intent on seeing it happen, you can make some odd roster moves in Madden

Sure it is dont click on the link. I wouldnt be surprised if Hurney didnt try and get Jackson. With the way our WR's are playing it is possible and if Hurney does want him Richardson will let him.

I would really have liked for us to have gone after an established stud receiver earlier this year but as we all know it didn't happen then and it's not going to happen now.

The good news is that next year we should be around $ 60 Million under the proposed salary cap,so maybe then............

I think it was George Allen who said 'the future is now'.

As short-sided as it maybe, it's true.

I would think for JR it's even more true. If, in fact, they have a chance to get Jackson and don't do it, they are truly stupid and deserve to be gone. Jackson is young and a tough guy with an upside.

Yes, there are those unfortuante DUIs, but, hey, who's perfect.

As a season ticket holder, I understand rebuilding is necessary, but, not every player has to come from a KMART Red Light Special sale to accomplish that.

Archived