• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Should we go after Nate Davis?

PanthersPhan18

If we didn't already have Moore, I'd say definitely. However, unless we can draft a top 10 top-quality qb, it wouldn't make sense to have two young, developing quarterbacks with a lot of potential at the same time behind Jake. We especially shouldn't when you consider the other needs on the team.

If we didn't already have Moore, I'd say definitely. However, unless we can draft a top 10 top-quality qb, it wouldn't make sense to have two young, developing quarterbacks with a lot of potential at the same time behind Jake. We especially shouldn't when you consider the other needs on the team.

Could we not trade one?

I do agree that they should go after a QB early in the draft but I'm not sold on Nate Davis. For those of you who think I want them to get rid of Delhomme, I think they should keep him and let a young QB groom under him. And I'm sorry but I don't see Matt Moore as being that QB.

Sorry PanthersPhan18 but I want the Panthers to stay away from Nate Davis. I go to Ball State and have had the opportunity to cover and interview Nate many times and as much as I'd love to see him have success in the league, I don't want the Panthers to take a chance on him. He came to Ball State because the school was one of the few that said they would work with Nate because of his learning disorder, and there was a rumor going around that Nate didn't completely learn the playbook until half way through his sophomore year. I know he has the physical tools to get it done at the next level but trust me when he sits down with an NFL scout or coach, they are going to be turned off with the lack of substance your going to get when he opens his mouth. He’s just not all there. Bill Polian came to the Ball State game against Northern Illinois and I asked him about Nate, and he said that he needed another year. I'm rooting for him, but I don't think he's going to struggle at this level.

Sorry PanthersPhan18 but I want the Panthers to stay away from Nate Davis. I go to Ball State and have had the opportunity to cover and interview Nate many times and as much as I'd love to see him have success in the league, I don't want the Panthers to take a chance on him. He came to Ball State because the school was one of the few that said they would work with Nate because of his learning disorder, and there was a rumor going around that Nate didn't completely learn the playbook until half way through his sophomore year. I know he has the physical tools to get it done at the next level but trust me when he sits down with an NFL scout or coach, they are going to be turned off with the lack of substance your going to get when he opens his mouth. He’s just not all there. Bill Polian came to the Ball State game against Northern Illinois and I asked him about Nate, and he said that he needed another year. I'm rooting for him, but I don't think he's going to struggle at this level.

football exces dont care about any of that. as long as he is cool off the field and can play he will have a spot..

Archived