• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox says Moore has concussion

AntiBuc

Matt and the rest of the offense looked ... not good is a nice way to put it. Matt didn't have the run game he was used to at the end of last season, and you could tell the Giants didn't respect our passing game as they were playing run first until it was obvious we had to pass.

However, the upside to Matt was supposed to be his decision making, and he didn't show it this game. He obviously doesn't throw the best balls. They still float, something I thought would be fixed in the off-season.

I'm not claiming Jimmy will be better, however, I feel like Matt shortened his leash immensely today. If he's not able to go next week, and Jimmy plays with minimal mistakes in a winning effort, he may be out of a starting job.

I think the best thing about a potential rookie start is that Davidson will be more likely to call run plays and not expose his QB to much risk, much like he did with Moore at the end of the season last year.

is there an NFL rule about concsussion? Like, a player has to be sympton free for ten days before he can play?

The other question is how serious is it. You don't want to put Moore in there if it increases the chance of another one. I expect that Clausen will get his chance next week unless it is real mild.

Hey, is the game over? I am still sitting here with my hands over my eyes afraid to look. Ok, I will be the first to bad mouth Matt Moore, "Bless his little heart".

I think we need to start Clausen next week and see which is the better QB. At this point of the season we have nothing to loose (except another game).

From what I saw, starting Clausen won't fix the gut rot on this team.

Players out of position, play calling that was worse than henning on a bad day...etc...etc...

It seems to me that JR, the FO, Fox, coaching staff and etc has let this team down. When its this bad I don't look at the players.

For the jackass cheering about the injury, you're a complete and utter douchebag.

It did look to be serious. The TV coverage showed Moore throwing up on the sideline after the last hit he took. A concussion that causes vomitting is pretty severe. I don't know that the last hit did it, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Speedy recovery, Matt. You played terrible today, but you got no help from your fellow offensive teammates or your coaches.

For the jackass cheering about the injury, you're a complete and utter douchebag.

It did look to be serious. The TV coverage showed Moore throwing up on the sideline after the last hit he took. A concussion that causes vomitting is pretty severe. I don't know that the last hit did it, but it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Speedy recovery, Matt. You played terrible today, but you got no help from your fellow offensive teammates or your coaches.

I agree, I hope he's okay.

While I was unhappy witht Moore's decision making I truly hat to see him hurt, And if he was on the sidelines vomitting, they shoudl have taken him to the hospital right then and not wait on the game to end and hopefully they did. A concussion that serious will keep him out for several weeks. Anyone who cheers an injury of a player is not a fan however you give real fans a bad rap.

Archived