• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who gets TD first... Jarret, LaFell, Gettis, Edwards?

Heck, considering the other guys need someone to pass to them, I'm going to take Edwards just on the off chance they call the Mountaineer package and he runs one in. Hey, it's an off chance, but then again, three interceptions in the end zone (not even counting the incompletes) seemed pretty darned improbable before Sunday.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jarrett.

Despite his slowness (both mentally and physically), Jarrett could be a threat in the redzone. This team needs to realize that if they want to keep him around, they should try to use him as more of a Ricky Proehl type. Muhammad he is not.

What his intelligence have to do with anything. He can catch the ball and he can run a route. Despite your slowness i cant believe i even responded to this

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Jarrett.

Despite his slowness (both mentally and physically), Jarrett could be a threat in the redzone. This team needs to realize that if they want to keep him around, they should try to use him as more of a Ricky Proehl type. Muhammad he is not.

Like Ricky Proel? Since we both agree that Jarrett is rather on the slow side(physically at least) how can we expect him to be consistent guy like Proehl was? Plus Ricky was a seasoned vet and knew how to get open. He knew defenses like the back of his hand.

Based on playing time I think Jarrett will get it. Though I could see LaFell catching a post and making a surprise beak away to the end zone.

LaFell has my vote.

If Armanti was going to get some touches (at WR) I'd say him just because he has some acceleration and burst. Right now he's just not going to get that chance because they still think he's going to be a return guy (which he might).

Do I get credit if they line him up in the Mountaineer and he throws a TD? :D

Like Ricky Proel? Since we both agree that Jarrett is rather on the slow side(physically at least) how can we expect him to be consistent guy like Proehl was? Plus Ricky was a seasoned vet and knew how to get open. He knew defenses like the back of his hand.

Based on playing time I think Jarrett will get it. Though I could see LaFell catching a post and making a surprise beak away to the end zone.

LaFell speed is deceptive. Just ask the Giants CB that was going for a ride on his back most of the game.

Archived