• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy issssss starting!

thunderraiden

For whatever reason it happened... Moore is finished... I can't disagree with the decision to change starters.

But I'm very concerned that Clausen is going to wind up in the same position. Playing behind an O-Line that isn't blocking well is a dangerous thing for any QB.

If we start this kid and he gets destroyed with poor ass protection, we'll not only have ended Moore's shot at a starter role, but potentially shell-shocked what could be a franchise QB. This is very risky.

No smack here buddy but i can't disagree more. Moore does not have what it takes to be a starter in this leauge...He's like Shaun Hill, he's an ok backup, but not a starter. As far as Jimmy goes he'll be fine, the o-line is better than they have been looking and I blame alot of that on Moore. Jimmy is ready and how can you worry about his confidence level when the biggest knocks on him have been his cockiness

It was clear that Moore was sinking fast. I just hope Clauson can deal with the poor Play calling that is Davidson.

I totally agree. Davidson is about as predictable as a Pee Wee League team.

I would rather have Henning back.

There as so many dynamic offenses out there. Someone has to be ready to be an OC.

Fire Davidson now and get someone in here to do it right.

Go Panthers

Nice. Now my week is gonna go by even slower. :( Can't wait till Sunday!!

I think them not announcing this would have made it even longer. There would have been endless threads on "Who should start", each day we would have hoped they would have announced it, and the thought of Moore starting would have made me depressed.

Archived