• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers add WR Marcus Henry to Practice Squad

CharlotteBeer.com

Jog slowly down a football field every single day, make it rain, and get a DUI? Oh, and get your weeeeeeeener constantly sucked on by a group of about 10 Panthers fans?

I kinda wish I had Jarrett's job. I mean, he doesn't really work out, he doesn't read the playbook, he doesn't get hit because he runs the wrong routes. He just gets on the 45-man squad, stands on the sidelines of a Panthers game, gets a 100k, and goes home.

I kinda wish I had Jarrett's job. I mean, he doesn't really work out, he doesn't read the playbook, he doesn't get hit because he runs the wrong routes. He just gets on the 45-man squad, stands on the sidelines of a Panthers game, gets a 100k, and goes home.

His coaches this offseason said that just about all of that was bullcrap.

He just doesn't get open, and he doesn't get on the field much anymore because of that. He's just not that skilled.

He may not have tried in some seasons but I really think he tries now, he just... still can't do it.

His coaches this offseason said that just about all of that was bullcrap.

He just doesn't get open, and he doesn't get on the field much anymore because of that. He's just not that skilled.

He may not have tried in some seasons but I really think he tries now, he just... still can't do it.

i think they are hoping that in at some point the light will come on...either that or they are waiting for him to take that spike out of his mouth so they can put him on the field.

He doesn't need to get "open", he needs to build trust with the QB that he can come down with the football when lobbed up to him. Too many people are expecting Moose like qualities that just aren't there. The dude is tall and has good hands. Not. Much. Else.

thats what w have jeff king for, isn't it? both are pretty good about catching the ball and then falling down after it. at least king has more uses and knows what he's supposed to do. jarrett's a one trick pony.

Archived