• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett is inactive

Car123

i'm surprised, but only a little. the number of targets he's gotten supports the statement, "he can't get open". he does make the catch from what i've seen though.

I'm as puzzled as Snake Fist Gung Fu

I was shocked we didnt use him last game and opted for using a TE. Now thats when you know you have hit rock bottom. Still its not like he is that upset cause he was making it rain the night before. So that just goes to show he was not taking the job serious anyway.

he catches everything thrown at him, though! OMG NO I'm gonna go pout. Clearly a guy who's produced nothing in four years isn't playing because of some sort of conspiracy.

but clearly there is more going on than his just "sucking". It is either the organzation loves him Fox will have none of it or something. You just don't waste a roser spot to this disagree when it has been so obvious a coach as no faith in a player. You can't even compare it to hanging on to Carter or Colbert b/c at least Fox would play them.

Archived