• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

5 Dopped Interceptions?

weyco2000

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/09/26/1720841/panthers-defense-regrets-four.html#ixzz10grCo9g3

Beason seen it, did you? Which game were you watching Slick?

I was being sarcastic, like nobody else that saw the damn game saw the same thing, then some dumbass has to post it???? We know what we f**king saw, there is no need to post some stupid poo like that

I was being sarcastic, like nobody else that saw the damn game saw the same thing, then some dumbass has to post it???? We know what we f**king saw, there is no need to post some stupid poo like that

WE??? you speak for everyone you idiot? I think you were playing Madden during the game or Mommy called you to dinner. Either way, I could care less! However, I was right biatch! Now be prepared to view next weeks game, if you wish to post and BTW, nobody likes an ass*ole!:ciappa:

With the rookie qb it would be nice for our team do win a game in a different phase besides offense. Our D always keeps us right in there but damn they can straight win the game with that pick six, would be nice to see with our offense struggling mightly. Check Pittsburg if you want to see game changing defensive plays.

edit: beason thinking what im thinking

And man who you think built that Defense up for the Steelers. Umm oh yea Bill Cowher and Dick Lebeau. Bill got the right Talent he need for the team and him and Dick Lebeau worked together to make the D you see with the Steelers today and for the past 15seasons Cowher was HC there. That's why we need him as HC here in Carolina so we can have a D like for years to come.:rolleyes:

The defense did not play great against either Cincy or Tampa, but they did play well enough to give us a chance to win. The offense did not. We certainly have areas defensively that we need to improve on, most especially the pass rush. But we are third in the nfl in interceptions, so we can't really criticise that aspect of our defense to much.

And man who you think built that Defense up for the Steelers. Umm oh yea Bill Cowher and Dick Lebeau. Bill got the right Talent he need for the team and him and Dick Lebeau worked together to make the D you see with the Steelers today and for the past 15seasons Cowher was HC there. That's why we need him as HC here in Carolina so we can have a D like for years to come.:rolleyes:

And yet their defense is as good now as it was when Cowher was there, even with some roster turnover. Maybe instead of hiring Cowher, we need to hire Lebeau.

Archived