• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers vs. Bears

Paintballr

yeah i agree. the more first downs, the more reps each back will see. and it's hard to blame having goodson on almost every third and long because of the lack of wr play. but yea, you've got too give dw and js their touches.

That along with Stew and Dwill have greater big play ability than Goodson. Goodson's fast but I don't see him breaking tackles like Stew and DWill. If Goodson needs to be out there, I believe in putting him in as a slot or a second HB in passing downs but either JStew or DWill should always be in the game.

Check out dimbee, feelin' really good about the Bears for the first time since 6:20PM EST on February 4th, 2007. Good for you, sir! I have envy in my heart right now....

You've got it twisted the other way around - this is the guy who was talking about how Orlando Pace was a top tier left tackle when the Bears signed him in 09', and talking about how great Kyle Orton was in 2008.

You've got it twisted the other way around - this is the guy who was talking about how Orlando Pace was a top tier left tackle when the Bears signed him in 09', and talking about how great Kyle Orton was in 2008.

I've never been sparing in my fanhood of my Bears, even when slightly in error (Orton wasn't that bad in 08). :lol:

BTW, Orton has looked pretty dang good for the Broncos so far this season... of course, he did at the start of last season as well...

I've never been sparing in my fanhood of my Bears, even when slightly in error (Orton wasn't that bad in 08). :lol:

BTW, Orton has looked pretty dang good for the Broncos so far this season... of course, he did at the start of last season as well...

We're all guilty of it - I loved the Dwayne Jarrett draft pick, and thought DJ Hackett was a great pickup (seriously, how many fuging ankle sprains can one guy get). Orton would be an upgrade over our current situation now (although I think Clausen is the future).

Peppers will be a beast when he plays the Panthers... when he's motivated he can take over a game, the trick is keeping him motivated. On the other hand, if anyone knows how to beat Peppers it's Fox.

It's easy for an old defense to look young in week 3... get back to me when this defense has had a few more weeks of pounding.

The Bears are a bad matchup for us. Their achillies is the secondary and we don't have the ability to take advantage of that at this point.

Archived