• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why Do My Threads Keep

NJPanthers12

getting moved. I believe julius Peppers threads are just as good as the panthers only wear there black jerseys 4 times this year or the thread calling out saints fans.

peppers relates to the panthers because withouth him our pass rush is pedestrain or are you guys too stupid to see the correlation. oh wait i forgot you guys are southeners do you need me to define correlation for yall?

getting moved. I believe julius Peppers threads are just as good as the panthers only wear there black jerseys 4 times this year or the thread calling out saints fans.

peppers relates to the panthers because withouth him our pass rush is pedestrain or are you guys too stupid to see the correlation. oh wait i forgot you guys are southeners do you need me to define correlation for yall?

Can we make Delhomme threads? Chris Harris?

If were stupid why debate it?

so shouldnt that be moved to the smack forum idk im just trying to keep up with the mods rules since they dont seem to be all that consistent.

Yes but I have been debating with a certain Mod on here they can do what they want. If your their friend than they let it slide or so it would seem. But if they don't know you than you have to walk the line.

Archived