• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who will be our WR's next game?

Eazy-E

I am guessing right now Gettis will fill in for Smith, Lafell will be the number 2, and I have no idea who will play the slot. Do you think we will play Jarrett or maybe activate Armanti? Maybe try Goodson in the slot only thing is I don't know the severity of his injury. I don't want to see us Running a TE as a WR because it just makes our team look we suck. I know we will not sign anyone unless they figure out smith will be out longer than expected. So based on who is on our team, Who will Jimmy be throwing to on Sunday. :confused:

BTW, Our WR depth is starting to scare me, anyone else?

Goodson is fine I believe.

If Smith is out then we will either see only three active receivers (one of which is Jarrett) or Edwards will finally get activated.

I really hope it isn't the former option as having Jarrett as our third and last receiver doesn't inspire much hope for the passing game.

It occured to me earlier...

Maybe Smith getting hurt is a good thing. The Bears won't know how to game plan for us. If they double cover anyone, Clausen could hit paydirt on a medium strike.

If he's not sacked in 3 seconds that is... our O-line is gonna have their hands full between Peppers and Urlacher.

Archived