• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Marital Debate...

Darth Biscuit

Married for almost 4 years, Im 36, shes 30, and a 3 y/o and an 18 month old in the house really hinders my quality time with the wifey... But on a good week, we get ours 3-4 times, Im happy with every coupla days... And this is just askin about married sex, no 'me time'? :D

Well, I don't want to be any more specific than "sex"... I guess that can mean whatever you want it to mean. I don't want to skew the results.

I think KK may have meant that a little differently than what you're thinking... I think he meant that when guys are young, they can go 2-3 times in one session and as they age, that slows a bit...

slows a lot. at 22 i was dating a girl at UNC, and would travel to see her almost every weekend. 2 at a time was the norm. second one felt better, but produced less. everyone probably knows that though. now i'm willing to do that, but my body has less stamina than my tool.

to answer the question. i'd like it it to replace my cardio workouts. i don't even need to climax. just pound until i can't anymore. so thats 3 a week. i'm 32 and married for 2.5 yrs.

slows a lot. at 22 i was dating a girl at UNC, and would travel to see her almost every weekend. 2 at a time was the norm. second one felt better, but produced less. everyone probably knows that though. now i'm willing to do that, but my body has less stamina than my tool.

to answer the question. i'd like it it to replace my cardio workouts. i don't even need to climax. just pound until i can't anymore. so thats 3 a week. i'm 32 and married for 2.5 yrs.

So at what age are you not considered a stud anymore? 28?

Archived