• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great Game Sunday

NJPanthers12

matt moore looked good, david gettis seems to be legit, brandon lafell made some big catches, is anyone more underappreciated then dante rosario? in other news:

after a long and unwarranted suspension i am back and believe a new and improved person. i have self nominated myself a mod and will be pointing out everything non panther realated on these boards. no need to thank me mods but rather thank you for the long uneccessary suspension so i was able to self relfect. here is to a new me and a much cleaner and panther related message board

wow so many panther related topics in this great and infromative post..currently patting myself on the back

matt moore looked good, david gettis seems to be legit, brandon lafell made some big catches, is anyone more underappreciated then dante rosario? in other news:

after a long and unwarranted suspension i am back and believe a new and improved person. i have self nominated myself a mod and will be pointing out everything non panther realated on these boards. no need to thank me mods but rather thank you for the long uneccessary suspension so i was able to self relfect. here is to a new me and a much cleaner and panther related message board

wow so many panther related topics in this great and infromative post..currently patting myself on the back

Could you get banned again please?

the point is i dont care about the mods....there are thousands of ip addresses and emails that i could make 1000 accounts you cant get rid of me. the mods here are an absolute joke and play favorites on the board. its a message board people gotta take it less seriously and there is no difference in talking about julius peppers on this board opposed to brad hoover. the mods suck get a real job/hobby and let people post. yeah i understand if there is cursing and stuff like that i cant understand but you guys suck.

i know i will be banned but i shall see you within 24 hours from a new name/email/ip address have a good night/

the point is i dont care about the mods....there are thousands of ip addresses and emails that i could make 1000 accounts you cant get rid of me. the mods here are an absolute joke and play favorites on the board. its a message board people gotta take it less seriously and there is no difference in talking about julius peppers on this board opposed to brad hoover. the mods suck get a real job/hobby and let people post. yeah i understand if there is cursing and stuff like that i cant understand but you guys suck.

i know i will be banned but i shall see you within 24 hours from a new name/email/ip address have a good night/

It only takes me 3 seconds to ban you. Go ahead and waste your time.

Speaking of getting a life and what not if you're spoofing your IP or using a proxy to troll a Panthers forum you're an enormous gaywad. That is all.

The last team Hoover played for was the Panthers. He does not wear another team's jersey. Peppers, however, is a Bear, the enemy.

Archived