• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

AJ

SCPantherFan90

After today's game, can anyone really argue against going for AJ Green if he's there? Our passing game is OBVIOUSLY our weakest link. I could care less about how many receivers we drafted this past year. We could have a great defense if our interior linemen were better, yes, but they're serviceable for now. Our passing game is NOT.

After today's game, can anyone really argue against going for AJ Green if he's there? Our passing game is OBVIOUSLY our weakest link. I could care less about how many receivers we drafted this past year. We could have a great defense if our interior linemen were better, yes, but they're serviceable for now. Our passing game is NOT.

You could make a case that one of the last things we need is another young WR.

We just drafted 3 WR and they need time to adjust to the pro game and that takes time but if we are picking top 3 we have to go BPA.

I like the whole BPA route in most cases, however, I believe he should be a SLIGHT exception. As in, if he is not quite the best player on the board, but if he's right up there with Player X, and Player X isn't relevant to our priorities, I say we shouldn't even hesitate to grab him...but then again, thats why Jerry pays people Hurney a boatload of money, so I'm sure *knock on wood* whatever decision is made, it will work out for us.

I just know, as a Gamecock fan, I've seen this kid tear up some very solid SEC secondary's. lol

I like the whole BPA route in most cases, however, I believe he should be a SLIGHT exception. As in, if he is not quite the best player on the board, but if he's right up there with Player X, and Player X isn't relevant to our priorities, I say we shouldn't even hesitate to grab him...but then again, thats why Jerry pays people Hurney a boatload of money, so I'm sure *knock on wood* whatever decision is made, it will work out for us.

I just know, as a Gamecock fan, I've seen this kid tear up some very solid SEC secondary's. lol

True..but think of the log jam we could have if the current group of WR plus AJ green turn into something...

If he is there then I think you take him for BPA but we still jave Armanti thats like a 2nd round pick on a WR:nonod: a CB at #2 overall would seem like a reach and there are no suh like DT in this class..

I'm torn between AJ Green, Patrick Peterson, or trading down in the first round to grab someone like Amukamara and getting our 2nd back.

this. I have faith that gettis, lafell, and either armanti, or devin thomas/ clowney will pan out for us. I want peterson, especially since marshall will most likely be gone. I want another playmaker

Archived