• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With Moore Gone, Clausen to Shine.

chknwing

meh. They all have excuses for it, but they all are playing terrible.

and that goes for more than just the quarterbacks.

go ahead and hate on Clausen if you want but I suspect we're going to find out he's what we got. I just hope he can improve.

We all hope he can improve. He is locked here for four years so why would anyone hope he sucks and is terrible. But there is a difference between what we hope he will become and what he is now. Now he sucks but he may not down the road. Frankly I would just like to see what Pike can do. Why not?? If he sucks badly then put in Clausen in down the road but what if by some miracle he doesn't suck, then we would have made a huge disservice by not giving him a chance.

At the rate we are going, Clausen will get plenty of chances this year just like I said a few games ago.

manning sucked as a rookie through his first few games, but he DID look better than Clausen.

it wasn't until like game 5 he really clicked and started blowing people away individually. Until that point he really looked lost often.

Lets stop comparing Clausen to the best quarterback in the league. Peyton was the number 1 pick in the draft for a reason. Everyone knew he would be good. That is not the same with Clausen.

We all hope he can improve. He is locked here for four years so why would anyone hope he sucks and is terrible. But there is a difference between what we hope he will become and what he is now. Now he sucks but he may not down the road. Frankly I would just like to see what Pike can do. Why not?? If he sucks badly then put in Clausen in down the road but what if by some miracle he doesn't suck, then we would have made a huge disservice by not giving him a chance.

At the rate we are going, Clausen will get plenty of chances this year just like I said a few games ago.

I think Pike is even less ready than Clausen, honestly, so I expect Clausen to get the first shot, but yeah, Pike should get his too when Clausen struggles...

but I want whoever it is who starts to get at least 3 games. None of this pulling them after a quarter bullcrap.

manning sucked as a rookie through his first few games, but he DID look better than Clausen.

it wasn't until like game 5 he really clicked and started blowing people away individually. Until that point he really looked lost often.

again, Manning had a VERY tough schedule. Manning I think threw at least a TD pass in 15 of his 16 rookie starts.

Manning didn't just look better than Clausen. Clausen's name shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence.

I think Pike is even less ready than Clausen, honestly, so I expect Clausen to get the first shot, but yeah, Pike should get his too when Clausen struggles...

but I want whoever it is who starts to get at least 3 games. None of this pulling them after a quarter bullcrap.

When Clausen struggles???

That is all he has done. As for Pike he likely isn't ready to play but lets be honest, if Clausen was the most NFl ready and has played this badly, how important is the NFL ready moniker. Neither Bradford or McCoy played in a pro style offense but they look worlds better than Clausen.

umm you realize Clausen played a very good game against the Saints earlier in the year. I have no doubt he could be alot better now, had Fox not gone back to moore. It takes time and a whole lot of snaps for a qb and the offense to gel.

See what happens when we suck so badly. People actually think that going 11 for 21 for 146 yards and 1 TD was very good. Especially when we scored 0 points in the fourth quarter and lost by 2.

Just goes to show how out of touch of reality the Clausen huggers are on this board.

umm you realize Clausen played a very good game against the Saints earlier in the year. I have no doubt he could be alot better now, had Fox not gone back to moore. It takes time and a whole lot of snaps for a qb and the offense to gel.

Very good game?

You sir have low expectations.

Archived