• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats need to trade Jax..

pdandy1994

I disagree. He brings more then stats to the team, he is a old vet that can fire up a team and turn the momentum in a game in a split second. He likes to be the underdog, he wants to play for a playoff caliber team, and hes a very smart player dispite having turnovers. If you want to go by what he really does on the court, you have to admit he has hit alot of shots during the last few games that have really turned the tide, and on top of that he plays defence, i don't think you can find a 6'8 SG and can put up 30+ points and play great defence.

No, he averages 17 points a game on a team that can barely score. I know that he sometimes make some game changing mistakes, but more often than not he is helping this team get into the winners circle. I think Wallace, Jackson, Augustin, Diaw, and Thomas should all be untouchable because they average 71.6 points of our 91.4 points a game. Obviously Eduardo Najera and Dominic McGuire are garbage and should not be on the roster but I would also like to see the Cats get rid of Nazr Mohammed, DeSagan Diop, Shaun Livingston (Sherron Collins is better), and Matt Carroll.

http://espn.go.com/nba/dailydime/_/page/dime-101112-14/testing-early-trade-winds

I think it all comes down to what we can get in return. Jackson's trade value is higher then some may think. Only thing we really need is a solid center. PG is not a huge concern anymore. I think Dj is playing great and will only get better with time. As far as Jax lack of production, I think it is because of the overall game plan of Larry Brown. I much rather see Boris Go before Jack. If we have to package them together then so be it.

If we trade Jackson, then who plays the two guard? You can't trade a two guard for a two guard. Gerald Henderson is coming into his own but he is not a starter yet, and Matt Carroll is a shooter that is it, he is a back-up to Hendo. If were going to trade Jax then we need to package him with one of our bigs and get a better two guard in return. The only player that has been rumored to be on the block that is a better upgrade at Jax at shooting guard is Monta Ellis. I would suspect the only way to get Ellis would be to trade Boris Diaw as Golden State's best PF is Brandan Wright who averages only 5.3 points per game. On the other hand Golden State has an All-Star center in David Lee, a good back-up center in Andris Biedrins, and a decent back-up center in Dan Gadzuric. I could see Jax and Diaw for Biedrins and Ellis but that's about it.

Archived