• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict Clausen's numbers

Mr ocho nueve

I just want another solid game out of him. The best thing that could happen for us is to get to the end of the season thinking we dont need to spend our #1 or any picks for that matter on a qb. Lets get the baddest Defensive mofo out there.

So you think we're getting shut out then?

From your post above, I see you think that Jimmy carries this team all by himself, right? I don't see him setting the field on fire after sitting for weeks post-concussion. Plus the guy hasn't thrown a legitimate touchdown this year. Prove me wrong, Jimmy!

Obviously mine was a joke post....he's going to have three incompletes cos he has a nasty habit of throwing the ball out of bounds when nobody is open.

People really need to stop with this Stewart TD poo. How is it not legit? He threw it to Stewart and then #28 crossed the goalline. He should get credit for taking advantage of a blown coverage - that's how most QBs earn their pay cheques.

Obviously mine was a joke post....he's going to have three incompletes cos he has a nasty habit of throwing the ball out of bounds when nobody is open.

People really need to stop with this Stewart TD poo. How is it not legit? He threw it to Stewart and then #28 crossed the goalline. He should get credit for taking advantage of a blown coverage - that's how most QBs earn their pay cheques.

Only 3 passes to the 12th man in the stands? Is this a joke post

too?

Archived