• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jets assistant coach is dirty and should be fired

King Taharqa

I don't see why a banning from the NFL takes away his livlihood.

He can't go tape ankles or spot squats someplace else?

I think he is lucky the gunner wasn't seriously hurt.

that guy goes down for a few games or the rest of the season with a serious injury and kneeboy is toast.

Anybody else find it incongruous that someone on a training staff displays behavior like this? You know...hurt vs. heal?

In a league where changing uniforms and allegiances is a matter of moving to a different town and getting a different letterhead on your paycheck.

Anyway, I guess the punishment fits the crime given the lack of injury, but I would have been fine with an NFL banning.

Your JOB is to take care of these supermen bodies and you pull crap like that?

Shows you are stupid, emotional, and really not fit for your chosen career.

Just my opinion.

I don't see why a banning from the NFL takes away his livlihood.

He can't go tape ankles or spot squats someplace else?

I think he is lucky the gunner wasn't seriously hurt.

that guy goes down for a few games or the rest of the season with a serious injury and kneeboy is toast.

Anybody else find it incongruous that someone on a training staff displays behavior like this? You know...hurt vs. heal?

In a league where changing uniforms and allegiances is a matter of moving to a different town and getting a different letterhead on your paycheck.

Anyway, I guess the punishment fits the crime given the lack of injury, but I would have been fine with an NFL banning.

Your JOB is to take care of these supermen bodies and you pull crap like that?

Shows you are stupid, emotional, and really not fit for your chosen career.

Just my opinion.

Were you for or against Vick coming back to the NFL?

You guys act like this is a position coach or coordinator making bookoo $$$. It's not.. A coach at this position will have to most likely take out a loan to pay the 25,000 fine. Not to mention how much he will most likely lose due to not receiving a paycheck for the rest of the year. He probably lives in one of the most expensive areas in the nation. This will hit him and his family extremely hard. He made a big mistake and owned up to it a lot faster and much moreso than I remember players/coaches who have done much worse things in the past. I would like to see how all of you would have handled this situation. Just because you might not have done exactly what this guy did doesn't mean you haven't done bonehead things before in your life either. Were people calling for your head when you did it? Think about that before sending this guy to the firing squad.

It's funny what people get all uptight about... and this shouldn't be one of them..

Were you for or against Vick coming back to the NFL?

Given the number of guys that got second chances after rape allegations, murder allegations, manslaughter convictions, and generalized evildoing towards human beings....my opinion was meh.

If they banned him because they didn't want to deal with the PETA heat...fine.

I will say this...I thought he would be the PERFECT backup QB for the Bears, given my teams lack of Oline and receivers.

I would have welcomed him to the team.

Because as I have stated, I don't care what these goofs do off the field anymore.

Trying to find "good guys" in the NFL is as hard as finding "good guys" in the real world.

Few and far between.

It might surprise many to learn that Cortland Finnegan, NFL bad boy, might not be so bad

http://charlestondailymail.com/ap/ApSports/201011260472

Also, I fail to make the comparison.

Vick made a big mistake off the field.

While you can argue that this goof was "off the field", he was simply out of bounds, in more ways than one, during his chicanery.

His status as a trainer/strength coach holds him to a similar standard to those of us who, above all "do no harm".

We are supposed to help, to heal, to train.

He is a failure and a disgrace to his profession.

Archived