• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you take a pair of knuckleheads to fix the DT situation?

Brokenbad

IF Albert Haynesworth and Justin Smith both became cheap free agents because of their shithead behavior would you welcome either or both here?

Imagine both of them as our DT's in the 4-3.

If i really wanted to win I would be willing to take a gamble on it if the oppurtunity presented itself.

IF Albert Haynesworth and Justin Smith both became cheap free agents because of their shithead behavior would you welcome either or both here?

Imagine both of them as our DT's in the 4-3.

If i really wanted to win I would be willing to take a gamble on it if the oppurtunity presented itself.

Justin Smith isn't a knucklehead. Chaulk that incident up to shiznit happens. He didn't know it was a ref and basically just moved an arm.

So he had a DUI freaking SIX YEARS ago... That do not make him a so called knucklehead. He is actually a high characer guy.

BTW he is not a DT either... He was a DE with the Bengals in their 4-3 and is it now in Niners 3-4.

To answer your question.... Yes I would love to have AH here... And if you want a knucklehead number two then take Rogers who is not working in Browns 3-4. Get those two motivated and you got yourself a hell of a D-line.

So he had a DUI freaking SIX YEARS ago... That do not make him a so called knucklehead. He is actually a high characer guy.

BTW he is not a DT either... He was a DE with the Bengals in their 4-3 and is it now in Niners 3-4.

To answer your question.... Yes I would love to have AH here... And if you want a knucklehead number two then take Rogers who is not working in Browns 3-4. Get those two motivated and you got yourself a hell of a D-line.

I have always thought a DE in the 3-4 was more like a DT.

Agreed, Rogers would be welcomed here in my book.

Archived