• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Scot Question

philp

Why all the hate on Grimm? Oh not a big name for yall?

Because the game has changed and we might as well just have kept Fox if we hire Grimm. Actually I like Fox better even after this season.

Grimm will not even get an interview after this season. We will hire someone up and coming not down and out.

Because the game has changed and we might as well just have kept Fox if we hire Grimm. Actually I like Fox better even after this season.

Grimm will not even get an interview after this season. We will hire someone up and coming not down and out.

I hate Fox. But I agree, we should of kept Fox if Grimm was the "masterplan" Jerry had up his sleeve.

Officially, Jerry Richardson was drafted in 1958 as an "End." In today's parlance, that translates to both the WR and TE position. I've asked the man himself about it and he will tell you he played the position we know as TE since he played tucked on the line alongside a tackle most of the time.

I would think the new CBA would dictate when we name a new head coach. If their is going to be a lock out Mr. Richardson sure wouldn't want to sign a more expensive coach for a year of no football. If their is no football coaches and front office folks still get paid. Am I right or wrong here?

I have always thought with a lockout looming Mr. Richardson would likely promote someone from within as kind of an extended interim head coach...Like Skipper or Baker. Not a real exciting prospect, but with this teams conservative spending history it could make more sense than Fisher or Mularkey.

Officially, Jerry Richardson was drafted in 1958 as an "End." In today's parlance, that translates to both the WR and TE position. I've asked the man himself about it and he will tell you he played the position we know as TE since he played tucked on the line alongside a tackle most of the time.

I thought everyone knew this. He has always said he was a TE. Dude is a huge man though. I would hate to have to tackle him.

How long is J fox under contract?

JR may make a decision before then and the details worked out, but we wont know about it before Foxes contract expires. JR has too much class to dis his ( ex) head coach.

Richardson and Fox have reportedly crossed each other off their respective Christmas card lists.

A new coach announcement could come as early as next week if Richardson so desired (don't believe it will be that quick, but there's nothing preventing it).

Archived