• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does all of the national media not give Carolina a chance at Harbaugh?

Hotsauce

I'm pretty confident we will NOT get Harbaugh.

Everyone needs to just not get their hopes up on that. I'd be pleasantly surprised, but after seeing we're interviewing the DC for the Browns....I think we have the same JR we've always had.

Will we get Luck? Maybe. Let's just wait and see.

I still don't get all the Hairbag love.

Dude is a douche, and his douchey coaching style belongs in High School football, not even big time college and certainly not the pro game.

You want him?

Have fun with that. In a couple years his antics will grow tiresome, particularily to pro players.

Immediately with.......what QB? Troy Smith?

Absolutely, they destroyed in their last game and had a few more than 2 wins. There is alot of work to be done in Charlotte and just don't know that Harbaugh is going to want to be in a situation is going to take that long.

Absolutely, they destroyed in their last game and had a few more than 2 wins. There is alot of work to be done in Charlotte and just don't know that Harbaugh is going to want to be in a situation is going to take that long.

SF played Arizona in their last game. haha WE beat Arizona.

And tell me, what was the final score in the SF-CAR game this year?

Yeah but we beat the 49ers this year.

I still don't get all the Hairbag love.

Dude is a douche, and his douchey coaching style belongs in High School football, not even big time college and certainly not the pro game.

You want him?

Have fun with that. In a couple years his antics will grow tiresome, particularily to pro players.

hmm, never heard that one before. why all the harbaugh hate?

Harbaugh will take some coin and we have, according to ESPN, established a pattern of going after coordinators. (2 coordinators, 1 former head coach--yeah, I see the pattern). Ebeneezer Richardson would not hire a high-profile coach when there are unemployed, former CLeveland Brown coaches available.

Seriously, the media is just a sounding board. Denver and SF have been vocal about their pursuit of Harbaugh. We have said little, because we have a big chip to play. They will suffer for this if Harbaugh snubs them because nobody wants to be the second choice.

Yeah but we beat the 49ers this year.

if you really don't think SF is a player or two away (or a coach away) from being a playoff team, then you should stop watching football immediately. Car has a COMPLETE overhaul coming it's way. Not to say you won't be good, but SF can win NOW, if they would've just had a mutherf-u-c-k-e-r with a head on his shoulders.

if you really don't think SF is a player or two away (or a coach away) from being a playoff team, then you should stop watching football immediately. Car has a COMPLETE overhaul coming it's way. Not to say you won't be good, but SF can win NOW, if they would've just had a mutherf-u-c-k-e-r with a head on his shoulders.

Only bc they play in the NFC West. Besides TE, G, and QB (barely) I don't see a position they are stronger at than the Panthers.

Archived