• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers thanks teammates by taking them to Hawaii

Darth Biscuit

I have actually been there it is not as nice as the photos. There are alot beach's that you cannot go to because of the rip current and it is always crowded. It's pretty much just like Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Except for the Luao's they were kinda cool.

Actually if you goto the WRONG part of Hawaii you'll experience this.

Goto Kauai during the right time of year and it's paradise, not crowded, and beautiful. Don't go to Oahu!

I have actually been there it is not as nice as the photos. There are alot beach's that you cannot go to because of the rip current and it is always crowded. It's pretty much just like Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. Except for the Luao's they were kinda cool.

I lived there for three years. Yea, if stick around Wakiki then its a little like Lauderdale (spent some time there as well). But get away from Wakiki, and its a great place.

I lived in Kailua for the last year and a half and every Saturday morning, I would down to the Beach at Bellows AFB at 8 am or so, lay on the beach and read or recover from my hangover. Usually had it all to myself until about 10 or so.

won't someone please think of the plight of the people that got to go to hawaii for free

Archived