• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have came to the conclusion

Brokenbad

That this orginization is pretty much fuged at the moment.

Most particularly when it comes to the draft.

The ony player that could boost the entire teams play decided not to enter the draft.

For most teams this isn't such a huge ordeal.

The Panthers on the other hand have several positions of need. If the team drafts a particular player then it compromises in another area of need.

If we were to draft Cam Newton then we still have no defensive tackles to stop the run, on top of this Cam Newton needs ALOT of work to be any good.

If we drafted AJ Green then who the hell would throw him the ball?

If we draft Nick Fairly or Patrick Peterson then we will more than likely have the last ranked offense AGAIN.

It is a shame that we dont still have the 33rd overall pick.

I see no chance of this team making a splash in free agency.

Someone lifts my spirits please.

The positive is JR is old.

too much?

How is that a positive? Ralph Wilson is 93 friggin years old and flat refuses to die or sell the team. Richardson is much younger, so I guess you better buckle up for 20 more years under him or jump ship to New England or someone that will make you happy

I am not convinced that the offense is in complete shambles. That's not to say that things weren't terrible last year - they absolutely were. However, a shift in passing philosophy to focus more on quick throws and misdirection could go a LONG way toward making thngs better. With a little good fortune in the injury department and the implementation of a passing offense that actually suits our QB and receiver situation, I think we could be a MUCH better team.

How is that a positive? Ralph Wilson is 93 friggin years old and flat refuses to die or sell the team. Richardson is much younger, so I guess you better buckle up for 20 more years under him or jump ship to New England or someone that will make you happy

the difference is a small thing like a heart transplant.

but yea that is as far as I'll go there.

There are more positives. We have fresh coaching to look at. A lot of young guys to watch. We get to witness basically a mass rebuilding of our favorite team and players. All the positives you're going to find come from an observation standpoint becasue we might not be a winning team for a couple years but if we can be 8-8 next year it will be promising for playoffs in the near future.

but I'm not.

becasue I am dying too and before I go I want to see my favorite team win a super bowl. He is old and can't run this anymore but that's just my opinion. I don't ever see him handing it over so I am pretty sure he is the owner until he goes, hopefully before me, and I am not ashamed to say that you're being too sensitive death is a part of life and I am just talking about it, stop shutting it out or associating a negative correlation to it.

but I'm not.

becasue I am dying too and before I go I want to see my favorite team win a super bowl. He is old and can't run this anymore but that's just my opinion. I don't ever see him handing it over so I am pretty sure he is the owner until he goes, hopefully before me, and I am not ashamed to say that you're being too sensitive death is a part of life and I am just talking about it, stop shutting it out or associating a negative correlation to it.

Your not talking about it. Your wishing it on someone. Big difference. We're all dying just some sooner then others. Just because you may be dying sooner does not give you a right to be a dick.

Archived