• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor Bucs Fans....

Zod

Last night there was some die hard bucs fans, looked like a young husband and wife, in the first row near the visitors tunnel. The guy was really very gung ho, face paint, the whole nine. They were loud and obnoxious the whole first half.

I made a mental note to get a picture of their sad faces should the game go to the Panthers. During the last few minutes of the fourth quarter, I went over and they were gone.

:(

Na Na Naa Na.

Na Na Naa Na.

Hey Hey Hey.

Goodbye.

that's what they were sing'n to them as they left.

tho, there was this one Panthers fan that was way drunk... he was scream'n F___ Y___, you F'n ________!!!!

Whatever... but man, it was annoy'n to see that... along with the lady in front of me getting hit in the face on the way into the stadium when these guys ahead of us got into an all out brawl for about 45 seconds. (it was almost like a Mosh pit circle for a moment)

I saw teh best of things, and the worst of things at the game last night for sure.

Yeah things were going great in our section until drunk asshats above us started throwing their cups filled with backwashed beer as far as they could. I would say 5/6 were thrown and many people were showered with other peoples partially consumed drinks. I was furious, but there was no way to tell who had done it.

Yeah things were going great in our section until drunk asshats above us started throwing their cups filled with backwashed beer as far as they could. I would say 5/6 were thrown and many people were showered with other peoples partially consumed drinks. I was furious, but there was no way to tell who had done it.

Arrest Bridges...

the best way to know who did it is to be the drunk assmunch yourself...............o wait i would never do that. sure. actually i wasnt even at the game but had i been there it would have been my wife hurling things at people. or atleast there is a better chance of it. shes from the MEER TRIBE. like MEER I WANT TO TELL YOU A STORY. but i have not seen her through anything but she does talk alot of poo and sometimes im not sure if im ready to back it up. lol

Archived