• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maycock suggests we take a QB

teeray

The throw to Lafell vs Cleveland was a heck of a clutch throw for example. There are other examples--my point was he was not turned loose or supported--do you not get that?

You are blaming Clausen for losing a race when they gave him the keys to a Gremlin. Of course you dont care that Sanchez almost threw 30 pics this season--that would make you wrong.

You will see, unless Clausen was damaged by the train wreck we had here

Pretty good throw. Better catch. :cool:

The throw to Lafell vs Cleveland was a heck of a clutch throw for example. There are other examples--my point was he was not turned loose or supported--do you not get that?

You are blaming Clausen for losing a race when they gave him the keys to a Gremlin. Of course you dont care that Sanchez almost threw 30 pics this season--that would make you wrong.

By all means, name those other examples.:rolleyes:

we need a franchise QB. but you can't force a franchise QB. a lot of teams have gotten in trouble for that.

there is no franchise QB in this draft.

newton and gabbert (even as much as i don't like him) will be franchise QBs. there may be another as well.

the above has just as much a chance of being true as saying that there are no franchise QBs in this draft...probably moreso.

people keep saying that "there are no franchise QBs in this draft" and talking like it's a fact, but really its just an opinion by people who aren't really willing to look further into these guys. they got some assumption a while back and have stuck to their guns thinking that they already knew everything and can tell the future.

know one knows until the fat lady has sung, and she isn't anywhere near the stage.

You mean that throw where Clausen threw up a prayer and LaFell made a phenomenal catch? If so, that was all on LaFell.

Archived