• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burress, Boldin and C.Johnson all being shopped

Jangler

The agent for Plaxico Burress reportedly is shopping the embattled New York Giants wide receiver around the league, and the team is none too pleased.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3900946

Citing multiple sources close to the situation, the Star-Ledger of Newark, N.J., reported on its Web site that Drew Rosenhaus sent e-mail to every NFL team earlier this week indicating Burress could be had via a trade.

According to the Star-Ledger, the sources said the e-mail contained a list of Rosenhaus' free-agent and draft-eligible clients and three clients identified as tradeable -- Burress, Anquan Boldin of the Cardinals and Chad Johnson of the Bengals.

What do you think the chances are if any for one of them to come to Carolina? Since they got an Email! bliss.gif

Very smart move on the part of Rosenhaus. By doing this it forces those teams to at least listen to trade offers. I know a lot of people hate Rosenhaus but IMO he is the best, like him or not. If I was a NFL player I would want him to be my agent. As a fan though I don't really want any of our players to be represented by him. Double standard, yes but there is a difference between the teams best interests and a individual's.

And this years draft has a huge pool of talented WR's.

There are going to be some disgruntled veteran wide outs, probably for the foreseeable future.

i think you are right. adding TO to the list....there is some value that is going to be diluted.

TO, crazy johnson, and burress are going to be the biggest losers in everything.

people know who they are now and i don't think their future teams are going to want to pay much for these walking turds. sure they have a lot of talent but they are also going to have to be dealing with a lot of other talent available.

Archived