• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Getting Very Tired of....

chknwing

I'm really getting tired of all the Armanti Edwards haters on this forum. He is a player on a team you support. It is not his fault he has been given little opportunity to play because hes learning a new position. Have any you guys actually played on a football team? Switching positions is not something that is easily done especially in the NFL. You can not say he is a wasted draft pick until he is given the opportunity to prove it one way or another. John Fox did not give him that opportunity, maybe the new coaching staff will. To write him off after 1 year is absurd.

There are no hater's just guy's that don't understand why he drafted a 5'11 QB/WR/KR with the 33rd pick in the Draft. If he had more size and at least some experience at WR in his football career then I would have been fine with it.

On a side note when I first read this I thought it was going to read... Getting Very Tired of Cam Newton Threads. I almost lawled (lol'd). Unfortuanatley it did not read that.

To praise him without hesitation is just as absurd. What's the basis of you defending him against "haters". The only thing anyone has said is that he wasn worth the 33rd pick in this draft...how can you argue with that? He hasn't shown anything to proove otherwise. Hell Jimmy wasn't worth the pick last year...especially if they end up taking a QB first overall. So relax and let Armanti fight his own battles...if he learns his position and plays well then it will take care of itself.

Archived