• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Jamz II Official Video Thread

Darth Biscuit

I propose this become a monthly instead of yearly occurrence.

All in favor?

Biscuit actually proposed that we should make it into an annual event/fundraiser to get money for the huddle to make donations. I think that would be a great idea. We had a great time and if pstall had brought the boombox we woulda been jammin out.

As for the jerseys with names idea, we did have a brief thought of making tshirts with huddle jamz 2011 on them...but no one really had team names either. I guess it was team Sheen and team Zodthro

ugh.

meh.

I'll do it next year too. Maybe we can get enough people to do a tournament

If we can manage to get enough people, hopefully we wont have someone waiting to push us off the court next year.

That way, Skew could do his halftime show performance.:coolgleamA:

If we can manage to get enough people, hopefully we wont have someone waiting to push us off the court next year.

That way, Skew could do his halftime show performance.:coolgleamA:

will he be the dog or the frisbee?

If Huddle Jamz rules permit a team to play in denim jorts and denim tank tops, I can probably roll in with a squad next year.

If not, I'll just wait until you guys put together a Huddle golf tourney for a good cause.

I don't think it costs much to reserve a court at a rec center.

But but but but but....if we do it there I can't enjoy beer and sit out in the nice weather while watching.

You know, there were 2 ping pong tables next to the basketball court....we talked about considering a Huddle Ping Pong Tourney as well

Archived