• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newton, Mallett, and Gabbert given form of our playbook

teeray

Whoever really wants to be the number one pick better have those plays memorized when they come to Charlotte. Cam better bring a two way earpiece with George Whitefield on the other side just in case too..since we all know he cheats and stuff.

Whoever really wants to be the number one pick better have those plays memorized when they come to Charlotte. Cam better bring a two way earpiece with George Whitefield on the other side just in case too..since we all know he cheats and stuff.

hook_bad_form.jpg

:D

I have a serious question here. Say we Draft Newton or Gabbert, won't we still have Moore, Clausen, Pike, and Null as well? What do you think the panthers would do with all of the other qbs?

I imagine some of them would be cut. Likely Pike.

Random question:

Who do you think is better: Matt Moore or Jimmy Clausen?

I'm not trying to start arguments or rehash old issues, I'm just curious what other people think. I know I watched Jimmy suck ass all season, but did Moore really suck that bad aside from that one game where he threw multiple td interceptions?

Random question:

I'm not trying to start arguments or rehash old issues, I'm just curious what other people think. I know I watched Jimmy suck ass all season, but did Moore really suck that bad aside from that one game where he threw multiple td interceptions?

I think either Palmer or McNabb would be better than Moore or Clausen and there's a good chance both will become available.

Random question:

Matt Moore has won more games than he has lost. Matt Moore has actually thrown a TD to a WR.....several times. Moore is currently better in a Fox style offense and one that puts an emphasis on looking downfield.

I have a serious question here. Say we Draft Newton or Gabbert, won't we still have Moore, Clausen, Pike, and Null as well? What do you think the panthers would do with all of the other qbs?

My prediction would be that the only qb's on the roster, if we draft one, would be (in no particular order) Cam/Mallet/Gabbert, Clausen, and FA vet...yes I think Moore gets let go as much as it sucks...

I think either Palmer or McNabb would be better than Moore or Clausen and there's a good chance both will become available.

ideally, they draft a DT and snag Palmer. We would at least be competitive again while we try to figure out who will be the future QB.

Archived