• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Before it Starts..." April Fools Fake Threads

chknwing

We won't stand for any false/made up news reports any day of the year. Those threads will get deleted. Repeat offenders will get infractions. The value of the infraction will depend on how much the mod is pissed off by the offender. Could be a simple 1 point infraction. It could be enough to get you banned.

Proceed at your own risk.

Well, it's really up to Zod. I've brought it up and awaiting his response. I won't be here that day anyway, so it will be up to the others. I just wanted to sticky this so no one can complain about being banned if it does happen. If this is still stickied April 1, then it's a far warning. If it's not stickied, then have at it. I really don't care since I won't be here.

Well, it's really up to Zod. I've brought it up and awaiting his response. I won't be here that day anyway, so it will be up to the others. I just wanted to sticky this so no one can complain about being banned if it does happen. If this is still stickied April 1, then it's a far warning. If it's not stickied, then have at it. I really don't care since I won't be here.

If that's the case, make the title a little more clear.

"Before it Starts..." doesn't really warn people.

Not that I was planning on doing on, I'm just sayin'

Archived