• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We have 1 day to tag Pep

unicar15

When the hell is this going to happen? If he walks out of here with ZERO compensation coming our way then Hurney is an incompetent douche. How he hasn't gotten Gross' deal done yet is beyond me with a priority such as Peppers franchise tag waiting in the wings. It will be one of the all-time greatest free agency mistakes to let him walk out of here for nothing...just a joke if that happens.

Just chill! They have to sign Gross first, and then they'll deal with the Peppers tag. It's gonna happen. Hold your freak outs for tomorrow evening.

HEY! HEY! EVERYONE FREAKING OUT! READ THE ABOVE STATEMENT.

YOU MAY PROCEED TO ACT AS IF THE APOCALYPSE IS HERE WHEN IT'S OFFICIAL. UNTIL THEN, QUIT BEING A BITCH ABOUT EVERY LITTLE THING!

Glad I could help. =)

Now, let me try to help you understand why you can chill the f*ck out for at least one day....

You see, we have nothing going on other than waiting for FA to open up. Any smart organization is going to have their cards in order and until their hand is forced, why show them?

It's the same as them giving their injury list update on Wednesday, instead of Monday...

BUT WHYY!!!!?!?!

Because, it's smart.

Until then, chill the f*ck out...

You may proceed to bitch when Gross has to be tagged instead of Peppers. But how are you going to bitch until you know the facts?

It's as if you're complaining that it's going to rain just because it's cloudy.

Who knows, it may rain, but why are you sitting here with your panties in a bunch? Isn't it much more comfortable to wait and see than to assume and look stupid?

We will probably let him just walk.

If we do it WILL be the right decision. If we tag Pep it is going to put us close to 20 mil over the cap. We will have to make a ton of cuts and re-structures. So it is not like Hurney can just wave a magic wand and Gross is re-signed and pep is tagged. There is a lot more math in this than that.

...If we tag Pep it is going to put us close to 20 mil over the cap. We will have to make a ton of cuts and re-structures. So it is not like Hurney can just wave a magic wand and Gross is re-signed and pep is tagged. There is a lot more math in this than that.

captainobvious.jpg

I think he was assuming we were going to keep him if we tagged him.

No. If we tag him and don't make a deal for him we lose because we will never get a red cent of production next year. If we tag him a get a shitty deal for him we will lose time negotiating the poo deal trying for the bigger one and not focus on other needs because we are not sure of our D-line. I do not hink that tagging him and hitting a homerun is an option.

too many question marks. Let someone else answer them and let the market set his price, not the Franchise tag.

Archived