• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darin Gantt no longer covering Panthers

BountyHunter

Per Twitter...

Got some news I really never wanted to deliver. As of today, I'm no longer covering the Panthers for the Rock Hill Herald.

Darin Gantt

I've been re-assigned to the Winthrop University beat. Publisher Debbie Abels and editor Paul Osmundson were good to let me stay on.

Darin Gantt

It's not what I would have chosen, but I suppose I'm luckier than many in my business. Thanks to everyone for their support over the years.

Wonder what happened? This probably means more Fowler

Person is newer, but much more global. This is probably about the way he locked on to one perspecitive, his, and rode it into the ground. He has always done it. ASU sports, Armanti Edwards, now Cam. I think his review reflected this. I also wonder if Mr. Richardson, who seemed a little upset with Darrin at the Press conference, didn't influence the decision.

there used to be a time when i really enjoyed gantt's work, but as for now this is hardly a loss...

this is real talk right here... back when he was only working for the herald he was pretty good but since he had been working for with the observer he has been kinda crappy

Archived