• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me your opinion

Epistaxis

I say if you trust your wife you let her "handle" it. If that trust is there she'll also tell you if it gets too big for her to handle.

My wife is a big girl and can handle herself, she also knows I'm waiting in the wings ready to pounce if necessary.

I agree with you Z...the ego boost is great...makes her feel good about herself etc, and you reep the rewards.

however, I've also seen where she will start to feed off that and it will grow and grow. Then one day you and her have a fight and guess where she goes to get that warm and fuzzy feeling from again...sure as hell not you!

Too many chances for this to grow out of hand....make it stop as soon as you can.

I find it hard to believe she's not getting even a slight ego boost from this, which is actually no biggie to me.

Something similar was going on with my wife and some guy a couple years ago. I took the same "let it go" attitude and what I found was that she would get her ego boost from him, get all horned up, and then go wild with me.

It actually led to a stronger bond between us and eventually he realized that his advances were having the opposite effect. I'd say you're on the right track.

It reminded me of guys who go to strip clubs, it doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home.

You know what Z....damn, that is likely what is happening.

She has been complaining recently of not feeling "sexy" anymore and once this started I'm not hearing that anymore and frequency and intensity have picked up appreciably.

Maybe I should email this guy a thank you, come to think of it.

Stats don't lie - all these divorces blamed on Facebook start, for the most part no doubt, with "old friends" reconnecting and that "warm and fuzzy" feeling enabling her to express whatever bugs her at home, turning into more and more.

I didn't think my ex would ever let another man have anything to do with use breaking up but I found I was wrong six months after the fact. He was "just a friend" and "nothing at all" as well.

She has been complaining recently of not feeling "sexy" anymore and once this started I'm not hearing that anymore and frequency and intensity have picked up appreciably.

I hope she never accidently yells this guys name out...that would be a buzz kill

this enforces my last post even more!!!

yes...go thank him...if this continues, he'll be bonking her soon enough! doesn't matter how great your relationship with your wife is, there has to be bumps in the road!

Hmmm, I've always wanted to see Chi-Town in the spring. *hint*

Maybe I can help you take out the trash on our way to Ditka's for a good steak. *overt hint*

If I were you, I would confront the guy but not in a violent manner, just tell him it is not right. Make sure your wife understands that you feel this way and secure or not, my culture looks at stuff like this as a respect issue.

I'm sure you would stop doing stuff if it made her feel uncomfortable regardless of how innocent you viewed it or ego lifting.

or,

Pay for a plane ticket.....:D

This reminds me, I need to change my wallpaper from the pic of Skyy in her rainbow shorts to the one of Epi's wife at the beach. Of course I'll have to go back to Boo's feet and Vampi's shirtless pics later on to keep the variety. Still waiting on Saltman to befriend me on facebook so I can get a good pic of his Mrs.

what? too far?

Hmmm, I've always wanted to see Chi-Town in the spring. *hint*

Maybe I can help you take out the trash on our way to Ditka's for a good steak. *overt hint*

If I were you, I would confront the guy but not in a violent manner, just tell him it is not right. Make sure your wife understands that you feel this way and secure or not, my culture looks at stuff like this as a respect issue.

I'm sure you would stop doing stuff if it made her feel uncomfortable regardless of how innocent you viewed it or ego lifting.

or,

Pay for a plane ticket.....:D

I like this - no need to get confrontational - just letting the guy know your wife is sharing these texts with you will probably stop it.

Can we keep talking about testosterone and beating other guy's asses if they make passes at your women? I don't wanna hear any of this "work it out amicably" poo....that's not hot

k thanks.

You always have to give someone the option of not getting an ass whooping. My gf would be scared shitless of me if I went and kicked the crap out of every guy that flirts with her at a bar. She can handle herself but also knows I am always there if a situation begins to make her feel uncomfortable.

Archived