• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok, lets see how loyal you really are to Cam

Brokenbad

I was on the fence about Cam/Luck mid season. I was hearing great things about Luck but couldn't watch many games. I watched a lot of Auburn games and I was pretty pleased with Cam Mainly his intangibles. Kid simply refuses to lose. (That is what I want from a QB)

By the end of the season I was a Luck fan because I was sold on his intelligence and "safe" qualities. Cam's ceiling is as high as Lucks IMO but he is a spread QB and he wasn't the guy making adjustments at the line.

Then Luck said Fug Carolina i'd prefer to be an architect. And now I want either Someone who is capable of outscoring Luck in a shootout. (Cam) or someone who is going to crush his inner organs when they see him on the other side of the ball. (Dareus)

A lot of people fell for media propaganda I see. It's funny how many people believe without a doubt Luck is the next Peyton Manning, why? He had one good year(the same thing people question Newton about), he played in a pro offense(so did Clausen, Bradford didn't), he played on a team that was better than any opponent he faced except the team he lost to, he makes dangerous and still needs to work on footwork and mechanics yet he's the best ever. I give him credit for being good but he's not the greatest; it's just college, remember.:rolleyes:

No you guys just hate on Luck and think he said fug Carolina when in reality he said fug the pressure of being the #1 pick, I'm gonna run around and be a a college student for another year. I can't imagine the quality of life he has right now, Lucky dude

No you guys just hate on Luck and think he said fug Carolina when in reality he said fug the pressure of being the #1 pick, I'm gonna run around and be a a college student for another year. I can't imagine the quality of life he has right now, Lucky dude

I'm not hating. Good for him he gets to what he wants to do. Evidently he rather stay in school than be the no1 pick for the panthers. Dont be suprised if he says "fugit I already got money, but I would love a master's degree so I can go design some hot poo,. fug football". I wouldn't suprise me one bit. He's not the average "football is my life" guy like say a Peyton Manning or Montana.

Luck is the most overrated qb ever on this board. And thats saying a lot. What has he won? Next season itll be a new "super cerebral" qb people hype up as the next Peyton. Bank it!

oh you missed it, that was his hype this year lol. I will give you credit for liking Newton before Luck stayed in school, I think you're the only person I remember that has been on Cam since day 1. Your basketball knowledge is extremely flawed though.:)

Who cares about Newton.

I am loyal to the Panthers and who they pick, including Newton, but that has nothing to do with Cam. Saying you're loyal to Cam means what exactly? You won't support the Panthers and who they pick unless its him? Or that you'll support them less? You support Cam and are loyal to him...unless he isn't picked? I just see how loyalty really matters unless your the FO.

That is why I find it kind of stupid to lobby a players beyond a reasonable extent, it begins to look like hype and a lot of people just start following them just because. I honestly hope he isn't picked so I don't have to read a million Cam threads by his idiot followers, Cam has way too many band wagoners. If he is picked hopefully intuitive members will balance it out unlike now.

Who cares about Newton.

I am loyal to the Panthers and who they pick, including Newton, but that has nothing to do with cam. Saying you're loyal to cam means what exactly? You won't support the Panthers and who the pick? Or that you'll support them less? You support Cam and are loyal to him...unless he isn't picked?

That is why I find it kind of stupid to lobby a players beyond a reasonable extent, it begins to look like hype and a lot of people just start following them just because. I honestly hope he isn't picked so I don't have to read a million Cam threads by his idiot followers, Cam has way too many band wagoners. If he is picked hopefully creative members will balance it out unlike now.

2282786.gif

The assertion was there wouldn't be debate if Luck declared...

I think this thread is pretty much proving that false...

A bunch of internet tools who brand others racist because they don't want "the next great black QB" has no reflection on what anyone who is paid to do this business thinks.

Richardson himself said we had every intention to take Luck.

Newton was considering staying in college because he had no shot at the number one pick.

Every member of the media branded Luck as the sure fire number one pick long before we even owned the pick because every scout was telling them he was going to be the number one pick.

Your an idiot. Go back to your circle jerk with KT.

Yeah, it wouldn't be a debate if you're a narrowminded idiot hater.

If you are seriously looking at the contenders objectively, then, sure, it would be a debate.

And again, the biggest factor is what kind of offense are we going to run. Since we don't know... you'd have to look at the tangibles. Between the two of them, there is upside for both. There is downside for both. The downsides are minor for both.

Right.

Because everyone is looking for a brainless, athletic "stud" to run their football team.

Archived