• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton HEARS YOU HATERS!!!!

Awesomeness!!

my mental chamber?

Mike Vick PRE-PRISON would not even say something that ******* stupid.

I am not doubting his athleticism or even if he should be a Panther but he does not sound smart and I doubt he ever took one class anywhere since he was 15 years old ..or possibly before.

"A Gun, right? My ammunition is the criticizing I get to describe who I am. When people say 'Cams a one hit wonder', 'his style isn't going to transition to the NFL', I hear that, I hear you talking, and I put that into my mental chamber".

H-Having

A-Anger-

T-Towards

E-Everyone

R-Reaching

S-Success

Well listening to him talk football with Gruden, I wouldn't think there is much room in that 'Mental Chamber' to hold much more to be honest.

And really I don't care. He can think all he wants, facts and history in regards to one hit wonder/ Dual threat college QB's and their transition to the NFL speaks for its self.

I'm sorry but there is a HUGE difference in hating and expressing legitimate concerns. Oh and Cam, the gun metaphor just doesn't look good, it's just like when football players call themselves warriors. I don't think it makes them thugs but it's just not a smart thing to say and it doesn't look good.....

A++ thread btw....:rolleyes:

Archived