• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Once we draft Cam, this fanbase will support him right?

Awesomeness!!

i am going to support the team and him, BUT my question is this. what will happen if he doesnt play well, the panthers go 4 and 12 and have the top pick in the 2012 NFL Draft??? do you take Luck or do you pass on Luck?? Anyways, Newton is a major risk/reward player and they highly likely will pick him.

i am going to support the team and him, BUT my question is this. what will happen if he doesnt play well, the panthers go 4 and 12 and have the top pick in the 2012 NFL Draft??? do you take Luck or do you pass on Luck?? Anyways, Newton is a major risk/reward player and they highly likely will pick him.

My worst nightmare. Passing on Luck because you already invested too much on a QB that won't pan out.

But isn't Luck still just a redshirt junior this coming year? He still may stay another year in college. Maybe that'll give us 2 years with Newton and then we can cut him. :)

JOAT has said time and time again he will support whomever we draft.

It's ok to have strong opinions, so long as you remain a Panther Fan.

I concur....

What amazes me is the number of super GM's this board has. How could Hurney choose a player based on the Info our Super GM's have. I mean, wow, He is another J. Russell, because he came from the same conference. It just blows my mind.

Our front office did their homework on this guy. Over and over again it came up "too talented to pass up"

Climb on board, have a little faith and pull like Muther for the Panthers.

Archived