• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Trade No One Has Talked About

Smitty89

i heard we were getting peyton manning, andre johnson, 4 1st round pick and a new water cooler in a 7 team deal.

My point is this, we have a better shot of this happening then we do of that trade happening.

Derek Anderson and a 2nd round pick, I could see them going with that. Im not happy with that, but it has a better chance then this.

Great first post - I thought about Cleveland but figured Alexander would something they would give up, not Quinn. Who knows if C town is on Peppers radar though. Jets or Skins I think who we are going to end up negotiating with. Not thrilled with the draft this year so wouldnt mind first round picks NEXT year.

the browns put derick anderson on the block, because they are going with quinn next year. no way we get him, but it would be nice. even though i really like beason, we already had our chance at quinn, and passed.

I read earlier on the combine page at nfl.com that the Browns expected Quinn and Anderson to battle it out in camp for the number 1.

I would be all for that trade. And in 5 or 6 six years, when Jake's ready to retire...Quinn will be ready to step in...:D.

it wouldn't take anywhere near that long for Quinn to clame the spot. Still not happening though. I would like it though. I'd like that one mentioned about Rivers even more. That definitely isn't happening. If Pep does get traded, I see us most likely getting only picks. Probably 3 or 4 over the next two drafts.

I could see them giving up Derek Anderson and a 1st round pick for Peppers, but as others have said - Peppers would probably shoot down a trade to Cleveland.

Quinn is ghey and the Browns will trade Anderson before they trade Quinn...

Were not getting Rivers, San Diego is gonna trade their first pick and LT. We are then going to run a 3 back system, and revolutionize the NFL!!

LT is old and worn out although I wouldn't mind a trade with SD just not with LT involved...

Archived