• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PGA - Quail Hollow/Wells Fargo Championship

Darth Biscuit

I always buy my mom and dad Saturday round tickets for Christmas. They are driving over from Wilmington. I might take my son Saturday. If so, I'll flash you my man titays when I get over by the 5th green. They are nice and pasty white after a long winter. I hear they are allowing cell phones and jean shorts this year? Wells Fargo rules.

Biscuit, you're kind of a Burt Reynolds looking dude, right?

:rofl:

Hahaha, yeah... I guess. Ummm... I do have a beard. I'll be in the bright blue shirt and dark blue hat... like all the other marshalls. :D. Just go to #5 and yell "BISCUIT" but make sure no one is about to hit a shot...

Biscuit, you're kind of a Burt Reynolds looking dude, right?

:lol::lol:

:rofl:

Hahaha, yeah... I guess. Ummm... I do have a beard. I'll be in the bright blue shirt and dark blue hat... like all the other marshalls. :D. Just go to #5 and yell "BISCUIT" but make sure no one is about to hit a shot...

you're probably better off just yelling "TITTAYS!"

a lot of people will turn around, but biscuit will be the first one running towards you

Having arguably the greatest golfer of all time at a tournament makes it better.

His crowds are big, but once you get away from them it's not bad at all.

This is true. It just makes it hard to sit and watch at a hole for a while if teh Tigger is on the course. The obnoxious white trash will start running in when he is 2 holes away and by the time his group gets up to the green my spacious seat next to the rope is now being knocked around by a bunch of smelly inbreds getting all in my space because " Holy fug! It's Tiger Woods! I have to see!"

To each their own, but I'll pass.

Archived