• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to the Charlotte Observer

I was talking about the homie you quoted.

He has our franchise player as the 3rd highest concern for returning. He obviously has no clue what's going on.

It's all personal opinion! I just so happen to see more value in CJ and DW.

Here's my order of concern:

Charles Johnson

DeAngelo Williams

Thomas Davis

Ryan Kilil

James Anderson

Who is Ryan Khilil?? Don't you mean Ryan Khail!!! Besides If I'm not wrong. Didn't Khail sign a new contract or franchise taged right before the lockout started up. I swear I could remember reading some where Ryan signed a long term deal or something. I could be wrong tho.:o

Who is Ryan Khilil?? Don't you mean Ryan Khail!!! Besides If I'm not wrong. Didn't Khail sign a new contract or franchise taged right before the lockout started up. I swear I could remember reading some where Ryan signed a long term deal or something. I could be wrong tho.:o

Actually his name is 'Ryan Kalil' and yes he was tagged, but if a new CBA is put in place then it may be voided.

i think you're wrong about something here.

:lol:

ryan khail. hee hee hee

Archived