• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Talk about your sex life...

Darth Biscuit

It's been over a year since I got any action. An ex messed me up to say the least, and I've just been devoting all my time to work and school. I did meet a girl in winter though, and though we've just kept it casual, things are starting to get serious. With any luck my dry spell will be done within a week.

It's been over a year since I got any action. An ex messed me up to say the least, and I've just been devoting all my time to work and school. I did meet a girl in winter though, and though we've just kept it casual, things are starting to get serious. With any luck my dry spell will be done within a week.

Girls are whores man, hope it works out.

When my wife and I were dating, I planted a seed... We were talking and I asked her if every wife gave her husband a blowie twice, hell, once a month, what would the adultery rate in this country do? If the man is getting his needs met at home, theres no reason to go looking elsewhere.. Its working so far, been married 5 years and have no complaints about that...

Archived