• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hangartner to Buffalo?

Highlandfire

We still have a few days to convince him to stay here.

If we don't see his name re-signed going across the ticker in the first 12/24 hours of free agency, I think it is safe to say he is going to sit back and let the offers come in, and thus our chances drop quickly.

I think Hangartner is gunna become one of those "no name" offensive linemen that gets the big money contract somewhere, and my guess is to be a center. His versatility on the line makes him a great asset to keep and I really hope the Panthers can, but other teams know that about him, and can throw a lot more money at him than the Panthers can. I say he walks, and becomes a good starter on another team.

I have pretty much accepted the fact that we are likely to lose Hangman. He has played well and is extremely versatile. He will bolt for a starting opportunity....and I would not blame him.

I hope that we can keep both Bridges and Omiyale for depth. Both played well last year when needed.

Our O line depth from last year can disappear quickly- Hangman signs elsewhere, Bridges might get cut, Omiyale is a FA.... Hangman plays 3 line positions, he is the most valuable backup.

Don't forget, we also have an aging injury prone starting RG.

I don't think they'll let Omiyale go. Vincent was basically healthy save the last few games of the season. He'll stay and start. Though I think we will draft heir to RG this year.

Archived