• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 10 WORST Games Of Nfl (2 Feature Panthers)

Lilsmitty09

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8204e24b/article/photo-essay-the-10-worst-games-of-2010?module=HP_cp2#photo=1

i know we were bad. but who in the hell is Elliot Harrison?

"There were probably 10 Panthers games that could've made this list".

Also in the picture of raiders-broncos:

"Let's be honest, maybe hiring the head coach of the worst team in 2010 -- the Panthers --"

funny thing is, is that the two games we were featured in are teams that made it to the superbowl or nfc championship. :toetap05:

anyways....just sharing, and can't wait to prove everyone wrong next year.

EDIT:

found some more Panthers hate from Elliot:

"Elliot Harrison: The right Steve Smith, Steve Smith ... as in the Giants' Steve Smith"

"Why would a nine-year vet, with two Super Bowl rings, want to sign with the worst team in the league? Then again, you never know with Shockey"

The Panthers/ Bears game is unquestionably the worst game in NFL history.

I have never in my life...well....I can't even describe how bad that game was. Never seen anything like it.

The Steelers game...meh. I wouldn't have put it on there. It wasn't as bad as the stat box indicated.

I have never in my life...well....I can't even describe how bad that game was. Never seen anything like it.

The Steelers game...meh. I wouldn't have put it on there. It wasn't as bad as the stat box indicated.

yeah the bears game was horrible. but the steelers game. he talked about how they had 400 something yards compared to our 100 something, yet they only put up 20 somthing points. :cuss: god i just want football back cause now the panthers are actually gonna be good. new coach who cares, new qb, healthy oline, easy week 1 game

Tix to the Bears game was a birthday gift from my wife. The scoreboard even read "Happy 30th Birthday Mike!" I would much rather have watched that for three hours than the abortion of a team that was on the field that day.

At-First-I-Was-Like.jpg

Yeah we sucked, oh well.

agreed nfl.com and espn every year dogs the worse team in the nfl as much as possible and this year its even worse because of the lockout and the lack of nfl news. i mean how many times do they have to let us know that we sucked

Tix to the Bears game was a birthday gift from my wife. The scoreboard even read "Happy 30th Birthday Mike!" I would much rather have watched that for three hours than the abortion of a team that was on the field that day.

At-First-I-Was-Like.jpg

I lold.

then you must not have watched us play the rams back in 01, where we didnt pick up a first down until midway thru the 3rd quarter. The brilliance of Matt Lytle, easily the worst panthers game ever. Final score: 48-14. Of course, we did get outscored by the Falcons in 02 71-0 in two games.

The Falcon games in 02......... I would rather sand timber with my naked ass than watch any of those games again.

Also any game with Chris Wienke, Jimmy Clausen, or David Carr at starting QB pretty much qualify to in my book.

Archived