• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BJ stories...

Darth Biscuit

cop pulled up next to me at a stoplight. i told the girl to stay down. i tried so hard to act normal, look straight ahead and not make eye contact with this cop. i knew he knew. he flashed his lights to get my attention. i look over, hoping his lights were entirely unrelated. he made a motion to roll the window down. my drivers side window had been busted for a few months and i never got it fixed. i had to tell her to get up so i could open the door to hear what this cop had to say. straight face without a crack of a smile this cop says "go home."

greatest moment ever. what do they charge you with for getting a blowie in public? indecent exposure?

Man... I got so many.... Do many awesome memories... Gotta be careful so wifey don't catch me writing about someone other than her though... LOL

I was at UNC Chapel Hill, about 20 at the time... There with my girl... Her and her BANGIN ass best friend were studying for finals. There was drinking involved... So anyways we were there in the room been dating for a couple of months at the time... Her friend always talked about sex to me and about how much (let's call her Jane) talked about me and how great it was... Anyways her friend was on the laptop and me and Jane started making out on the fouton... poo started getting crazy and Jane started going at it... On her knees in front if me, her back to Steph... The started getting loud with her mouth and Steph turned around and started watching her suck my dick... I could tell that her breathing was starting to get quicker and then she moved over to the side where she could see all if this. Jane had no idea to this point... So my girl is sucking me off, and her hott ass friend is watching... I was so turned on obviously by this when it suddenly got better. Jane realizing that Steph was watching I guess got turned in by this and started making the best noises and moaning with my cock In her mouth... I was in heaven guys!!! Then Jane stopped, turned around and said... Are you just gonna stand there and watch or are you gonna get over here and help me out with this!? I reached over and grabbed my camera and immediately started taking video. Her friend was so damn Hott and I'd secretly wanted to fug her since I met her... Now she was sucking my dick with my girl watching... They switched off and fought over it... It was the single best night of my life! I sprayed cum all over and into both if their mouths... I somehow held off for 10 min and have never come more in my life to this day. It was just perfect! I still masturbate to that video from time to time, although it was "erased" that night... I switched out memory cards! Lol

Best night of my life... And yes we all fuged that night... Until the sun was up!

Archived