• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Breaking News: Albert Haynesworth signs with Redskins

Ashor

It's the annual Daniel Snyder spending spree. They do this every year and it never works. These high priced free agents sign for all this money, then they have nothing to play for. I like the Panthers approach to signing cheper, mid level guys who have something to prove. Snyder is just wasting his money again.

That's the Redskins for ya, overpaying and is a black hole to good talent going bad..Haynesworth had a good supporting cast in Tenneesee now hes stuck with just one other guy who could POTENTIALLY be decent ( jason taylor) in the NFC East..yeah Haynesworth isnt gonna be pro bowl material at all..but I like the Idea of them getting Vick. Then they could trade with the Panthers. Peppers for their 1st round (13th) and Jason Campbell. Who has a good arm and played in an offense similar to what the Panthers run in Auburn. Get Everette Brown with the 13th (fingers crossed). Hows that sound!? :D (wishful thinking)

there's no way they aren't over. he's going to be making at least 7 million in base salary this season. They only had 8 million. I know Hall is making more then a million in base.

Must be some serious figure juggling going on. I would imagine Hall would agree to about any scenario that allows him to look like a high dollar, desirable CB. His stock has been in free-fall since he left ATL. I suspect that a lot of players are all about the contract #'s and could probably care less whether they were actually worth it.

Where and when is Peppers going? I'd be happy for just one 1st round pick. I've read all these greedy requests from people saying only trade Peppers for multiple draft picks and nothing less. Be rational and realistic people.

I agree. At this point, just dump Peppers off for almost whatever they can get. Seems like the Panthers would be better suited having that cap space.

Get one first rounder and maybe a third/fourth. Call it a day.

Snyder is crazy yet again .......it happens every FA ....and the team remains 3rd or 4th best in the NFC East.

The Giants have the same approach as the Cats .....they both look for value depth team players in FA ..... and have some money left over to invest in locking up their promising young players ( and as a result they will make the playoffs years in a row )

Archived