• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Woman kills child by

The Saltman

Putting child in microwave.

Wtf is wrong with these people?

"There have been only three other documented cases in the entire country where the injuries were consistent with this case. ... Those children were also burned and placed in the microwave."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/world/mum-arrested-after-baby-dies-in-microwave-oven/story-e6frf7lf-1226079911884

I know it goes against everything we as a society believe in personal liberties but seriously, can we have a Parenting License?

You have to take a course, and if you fail the course, are in poverty, mentally fugged, abusive, or have a history of substance abuse, you can't have kids.

Did any of you know the woman or child? Then why does it matter? Most of you are not against abortion and will defend it to the death but when something like this happens its all of a sudden a tragedy? Why? If God doesnt exist and there is no standard for what is right and what is not, why do we get in a tizzy when we read stuff like this. If all we are is DNA here for today and gone tomorrow then why do anything good at all? Without a standard and when we are left to do whatever makes us feel good then you can't expect for these things to get any better. Tinderbox here we come. Im just really bored today so look out Huddle.

Did any of you know the woman or child? Then why does it matter? Most of you are not against abortion and will defend it to the death but when something like this happens its all of a sudden a tragedy? Why? If God doesnt exist and there is no standard for what is right and what is not, why do we get in a tizzy when we read stuff like this. If all we are is DNA here for today and gone tomorrow then why do anything good at all? Without a standard and when we are left to do whatever makes us feel good then you can't expect for these things to get any better. Tinderbox here we come. Im just really bored today so look out Huddle.

Well feel free to disagree, but I see a difference between terminating a pregnancy and treating your child like a Hot Pocket.

I certainly don't want to turn this into a religious debate, but how do you know how any of us feels tat?

I'm against abortion fwiw, but I don't agree with a lot of things about christianity either. What does that make me?

There are standards that we should live by and they don't have to come from a book.

I know it goes against everything we as a society believe in personal liberties but seriously, can we have a Parenting License?

You have to take a course, and if you fail the course, are in poverty, mentally fugged, abusive, or have a history of substance abuse, you can't have kids.

Wouldn't work for a multitude of reasons.

It would be subjective. Who gets to decide what drugs make you unfit for parenting? The government?

Plenty of poor people have healthy happy kids.

And how would you enforce it? Castration??

Like I said earlier, Im bored. Dont take anything I might say today to seriously. Is there even such a thing as right or wrong? Who decides whats right and whats wrong? I might not feel like putting a baby in a microwave is wrong, it is illegal but what would make it morally wrong, and if its not morally wrong then why make it illegal?

Cooking a baby alive isn't right by any standard.

:lol:

I think his point is if cooking babies is bad, how can people look to abortion any different?

I don't know much about abortion, but I have to assume it is MUCH less torturer than cooking a baby in a microwave...

Like I said earlier, Im bored. Dont take anything I might say today to seriously. Is there even such a thing as right or wrong? Who decides whats right and whats wrong? I might not feel like putting a baby in a microwave is wrong, it is illegal but what would make it morally wrong, and if its not morally wrong then why make it illegal?

I look at it like this: Would you want someone to cook you in a microwave? If the answer is no, that would make it wrong

Archived