• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm a dad!

LiQuiD

Oh, just like the conception. :seeya:

Actually that took a looooong time. Not the act itself, because yeah that takes a heartbeat or two for me. :D

It took us 9 months to finally conceive though, to the point we had already scheduled an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist and I had already provided an umm...sample. It was only after we had given up doing it on our own that we conceived.

:cheers2:

Actually that took a looooong time. Not the act itself, because yeah that takes a heartbeat or two for me. :D

It took us 9 months to finally conceive though, to the point we had already scheduled an appointment with a reproductive endocrinologist and I had already provided an umm...sample. It was only after we had given up doing it on our own that we conceived.

my wife and I went at it for 2 yrs hard.....nothing. We too were about to look at other means and then BAM.

earl.jpg

I'm in the market for a shotgun to polish until her first boyfriend comes over. Any suggestions? :D

no shotgun here...but I did tell both my little girls to tell this to any potential boyfriends...

my dad is 6'7", he's got a bad temper and he's not afraid to go back to prison

found it to be very effective

no shotgun here...but I did tell both my little girls to tell this to any potential boyfriends...

my dad is 6'7", he's got a bad temper and he's not afraid to go back to prison

found it to be very effective

Awesome. Unfortunately her Dad is only 5'7" so he's not exactly the most intimidating in a threat like that. But maybe she can leave the height out and just include the weight. :smilielol5:

Archived